Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Let's make a Dolly Name Book.

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    (if some of these have already been said, sorry about that)...

    Annie
    Aalya (sp?)
    Brittany
    Belle
    Carmen
    Carrie
    Caroline
    Chrissy
    Deirdre
    Dana
    Diana
    Emily
    Emaline
    Erin
    Frannie
    Gretchen
    Grettle
    Gretta
    Gabrielle or Gabriella
    Gemma
    Hannah
    Hallie
    Haylie
    Isabelle or Isabella
    Isadorah
    Ilse
    Jackie
    Jaylin
    Juliette
    Jessica
    Jennie or Jenny or Jenna
    Jean
    Jezebel
    Krystyna (that's how someone I know spells it)
    Kristy
    Kerri
    Liza
    Lisa
    Libby
    Lauren
    Laura or Lara
    Linda
    Lydia
    Melanie
    Melissa or Marissa
    Mandy
    Nancy
    Nora
    Opal
    Pearl
    Patty
    Patricia
    Patsy
    Rachel
    Rory
    Riley
    Schylar
    Sandy
    Sandra
    Sara
    Sally
    Sarita
    Tivara
    Tamara
    Tia
    Taryn
    Una
    Xinnia
    Yasmine (sp?)
    Zinnia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not going to attempt the alphabet yet, but maybe someday. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Here are the names of my dolls:
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Emmaline Rose</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yu Lin Jing or Jade</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Juliana Miriam Anastasia</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Marisol Tatiana</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Victoria Anne (Tori is her nickname.)</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amber Kristina</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Starearedkid:

    Names I like:

    Sydney Emerson

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are NOT SERIOUS, are you? Not...not...not...there's a girl in my grade whose name is Sydney Emerson. First name and last name. Isn't that funny?

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually no-and I like Emerson for a middle name.

    My cousin's middle name is Sydney and there is a girl at the school I work with named Emerson (Emmy).

    I love those names!

    -Jordyn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see...I prefer "old fashioned" names in general....I'll throw in what I can think of for the odd letters. A lot of these were on my baby name lists at what time or another (and vetoed by dh.lol)

    Ava/Avalon/Avalyn/Avery
    Bridget
    Carolyn/Caroline
    Devon
    Emma/Eliana
    Fiona/Finola
    Gabrielle/Gabriella
    Hannah
    Isabella/Isadora
    Juliette
    Kathleen
    Lydia
    Maggie
    Nadia/Naomi
    Ophelia
    Paige
    Quinn
    Rachel
    Sophia/Sophie
    Tess
    Unique (child at my dd's school is named this)
    Victoria
    Willow
    Xanthe
    Yasmin
    Zelda

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A- Alyssa
    B- Bernadette
    C- Courtney
    D- Dana
    E- Eliza
    F- Fernanda (sp?)
    G- Georgia
    H- Hannie
    I- Isla (eye-la) [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] (My favorite!)
    J- Jamie
    K- Kelsy
    L- Laura
    M- Maura
    N- Nora
    O- Orca
    P- Pheobe
    Q- Quinn
    R- Raven
    S- Sadie
    T- Therese
    U- Umi
    V- Violet
    W- Wendy
    X- Xia
    Y- Yoshe
    Z- Zelda

    These are most of my friend's names.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 3 non-LE doll names are

    Allison
    Rebekah
    Yumi

    Rebekah and Yumi are based on cultural names. I think a lot of us who get unnamed dolls give them personalities, and that often includes ethnic, cultural or religious and so many babies are named with those things in mind.

    Rebekah is Jewish and Yumi is Japanese. Allison is my "Just like me" doll, the very first AGOT I ever bought. The name is the name I plan to name my own daughter if I ever have one. It is based on Allan, the name of my late father who died when I was 16.

    I didn't come up with middle names...hmmm...maybe I will...

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 12, 2006 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A:
    Annabelle
    Anna
    Anne (with or without the e at the end)
    Anne Marie
    Amelia
    Abigail

    B:
    Bonnie
    Belle
    Brittany
    Barbara
    Beth

    C:
    Carrie
    Carmen
    Carolyn
    Carrie Ann
    Caroline
    Courtney
    Christina

    D:
    Diane
    Diana
    Darla

    E:
    Elizabeth
    Eliza
    Elana
    Elaine
    Ellen

    F:
    Fran
    Frieda
    Francis

    H:
    Haley
    Hallee
    Helen
    Helena

    I:
    Ingrid
    Irene

    J:
    Jackie
    Jenna
    Jamie
    Jaqueline
    Jess

    K:
    Kelley
    Kelly
    Kendy
    Kendra
    Karen
    Katelynn or Katelin
    Katie
    Kara

    L:
    Lindsey or Lindsay
    Lauren
    Laura

    M:
    Mallory
    Mary
    Mary Ann

    N:
    Nancy
    Nellie

    O:
    Ophelia

    P:
    Paris

    R:
    Rachel
    Rachelle
    Rayna

    S:
    Sara
    Sarah
    Samantha

    T:
    Tana
    Tara

  9. #9
    Inactive Member brazilian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2005
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    A - Aida
    B - Bellatrix
    C - Carina
    D - Denise
    E - Eloise
    F - Francine
    G - Georgiana
    H - Helena
    I - Isadora (my Bitty Baby)
    J - Jamila
    K - Katreena
    L - Livia
    M - Maureen
    N - Nadja
    O - Olivia
    P - Perola
    Q - Quiteria
    R - Renata (my DD's new baby doll was named Renata)
    S - Salma
    T - Tereza
    U - Ursula
    V - Vania
    W- Walda
    X - Xenia
    Y - Yona
    Z - Zelda

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    This is a fun thread!

    A- Analiese
    B- Bethany
    C- Christine
    D- Daisy
    E- Elizabeth
    F- Frankie
    G- Gina
    H- Hilary
    I- Isabella
    J- Jessica
    K- Kei-lani
    L- Lacey
    M- Marisa
    N- Niecee
    O- Olivia
    P- Paulina
    Q- Queen
    R- Ria
    S- Shantelle
    T- Teba
    U- Uma
    V- Victoria
    W- Whitney
    X- Xena
    Y- Yvonne
    Z- Zelda Zook!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •